Versatile and professional Independent Consultant and Project Manager with extensive experience and success in managing large scale projects from the initial requirements-gathering phase to completion. Adept at observing market trends, identifying problems, developing solutions, generating reports, and maximizing performance. Track records of providing expert level consulting support to functional areas of realize leaders’ strategic agendas. Expert in planning, and managing resources to successfully complete project goals and objectives, while honoring predetermined constraints. Competent at providing daily direction, motivation, and support to project team in a bid to ensure that project specifications and deadlines are met. Recognized for liaising with senior management to direct process improvements that have enhanced compliance, service delivery, profitability, and growth.
• Proven ability to create, design and develop project management processes ensuring high quality standards.
• Ability to direct and support technical teams in designing, executing and implementing of projects.
• Proactive ability to ensure completion of projects in a timely manner and within the budget limits.
• Ability to enforce work standards in compliance with the best practices, standards and procedures of the company.
• Ability to design research plans for data gathering and analysis, and interpret analysis to develop action plans accordingly.
• Proven ability to provide core consultation and analysis regarding performance and strategic opportunities.
• Proficient in ensuring on-time deliverables by ensuring effective coordination of resources and workforce.
• Proven experience in problem resolution, customer relations and client satisfaction.
• Ability to work well under pressure, meeting deadlines and working excellent with a team or independently.
We will review the reports from both developer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.