Duties & responsibility: tracks data and source documents. Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered. Compiles, sorts and verifies data for accuracy.
Contacts responsible parties or clients from other organization to resolve moderately complex questions, inconsistencies, or missing data. Also perform Records keeping, keyboarding/data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks account balancing, invoicing recording, proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database all these will be done through the use of the accounting Software, such as faxing or emailing confidently and positive attitude online from home.
these are the requirements for the job..
Are you a U.S. Citizen, Canadian Citizen
• Must be fluent in communication and English
• Must have a clean criminal record
• Must be at-least 40 wpm average
• Must be 18+ average
• Previous accounting experience required
• Bank account ( for salary purpose )
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Strong organizational skills
There are no bids yet.